The Magaliesberg Biosphere Reserve's YouTube channel has some fanastic videos for enthusiasts to watch! Click here to view.
This is a great way to enjoy our rich heritage while keeping your social distancing. Stay home. Stay safe. There are five videos in the series plus an Introduction
- Visions of sustainability - A brief explanation of the Magaliesberg Biosphere Reserve. (9 minutes),
- Cliffs and caves - The remarkable story of the Magaliesberg geological landscape. (16 minutes)
- Natural abundance - The natural heritage of the Magaliesberg. (22 minutes)
- Triumph and tragedy - The South African War in the Magaliesberg. (30 minutes)
- Our turbulent past - The long history of the region from the beginnings of humanity to the present. (25 minutes)
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.