There are many ways for members of the community to contribute to The Heritage Portal. See the list below for details. Email email@example.com if you need any further information.
ADVERTISE ON OUR NEWSLETTER
- Advertise your services and products on our weekly newsletter (click here to view the last twenty editions).
- Only adverts that are suitable for the heritage community will be posted.
- See the table below for our latest pricing:
SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
- The Heritage Portal publishes relevant articles from heritage activists, enthusiasts, professionals, officials and other stakeholders. Click here to browse the archive and get an idea of the content we publish.
- All we need to pop something up is the text, a few relevant images (including one high res landscape for the home page banner) and your bio. Please indicate in the text where you would like the images to appear. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only articles that are suitable for the heritage community will be published.
SEND THROUGH ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS, QUESTIONS ETC.
- If you spot anything that the heritage community should know about send us the details and we'll create a notice. Click here to view the notices section.
- Notices are posted free of charge.
MAKE A DONATION
- If you enjoy reading The Heritage Portal, please consider making a donation to support our efforts.
- Any amount is welcome to cover some of the costs of running the platform.
- Your contribution will ensure we can continue to get South Africans excited about the past!
- You can donate using the bank details below. Thank you so much in advance.
- Bank: Nedbank
- Account Name: The Heritage Portal
- Account Number: 1208192736
- Branch code: 198765
- Please drop an email to email@example.com if you donate so we can thank you personally.