There are a few ways that members of the community can contribute to The Heritage Portal. See the list below for details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.
Submit an article
- The Heritage Portal publishes relevant articles from heritage activists, enthusiasts, professionals, officials and other stakeholders. Click here to browse the archive and get an idea of the content we publish.
- All we need to pop something up is the text, a few relevant images (including one high res landscape for the home page banner) and your bio. Please indicate in the text where you would like the images to appear. Email everything to email@example.com.
- Only articles that are suitable for the heritage community will be published.
Send through announcements, events, items for sale etc.
- If you spot anything that the heritage community should know about in your area or beyond send us the details and we'll create a notice. Click here to view the notices section.
- Notices are posted free of charge.
Identify and track an endangered heritage site