Built in 1917 in a Cape Dutch design. The house has been in the Erasmus family since the 1960s. Dr. Edward John Nixon (1858-1939) and Servaas Daniel De Wet lived here. Dr Nixon was 2nd in command to the Heidelberg Volunteers, district surgeon, master of the Heidelberg Free Mason lodge and a member of the Heidelberg Club. The house was named “Oak View Manor” in 2017 and is now a guest house and restaurant.
66 Fenter St, Heidelberg