Now that the weather is cooling down slightly, it is a good time to consider a Day Tour of the Magaliesberg Battlefields. Below is a list of tours offered by Rob Milne. Click here for an in depth look at each one.
- British Cavalry in crisis: from the Wetlands to the Nek
- The Great Northern Tombstone Tour
- The Fall of Pretoria 3rd to 4th June 1900
- The Dwarsvlei Guerrillas and the Victoria Crosses
- Diamond Hill & the Uncrowned King
- Lead and Looting in the Nooitgedacht Gorge
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.