Heidelberg Club was founded in 1892, as one of the oldest men’s club. The Clubhouse was built in 1897 and was the second club in the Transvaal to be granted a liquor licence. Well known members were Dr J O’Reilly, Dr EJ Nixon, A von Geusau, A van Driel, FS McHattie, to name a few. Dr O’Reilly was known as a brilliant billiards player. The Clubhouse had 2 billiard tables.
Click here to read more about this site.
39 HF Verwoerd Street, Heidelberg