Presbyterian Services started on the second Sunday of October 1904, in the Town Hall in Marias Street. Services were so well attended that a decision was made to build a church building. The government stepped in and donated a stand for the building of a church on condition that the building is erected within 12 months. Presbytery endorsed a loan of £250 and Rev. McCulloch helped raise money for the erection. Miss Mary Pagan laid the foundation stone in September 1905 and the church was officially opened by Rev. McKenzie on the 13 February 1906.
55 Fenter Street, Heidelberg