The Conservator Trust - administered by the Simon van der Stel Foundation / Cape Town - is now in a position to receive applications for grants for restoration or preservation of heritage properties, grants for publication of books and brochures as well as providing interpretation boards and signage. Applications must be made in writing and include all details of the project.
Grants will only be made:
- To projects undertaken in the Peninsula area as defined in the Constitution of the Simon van der Stel Foundation (Cape Town).
- Projects must be completed within 12 months.
- All grants will be to tangible visual heritage projects which can be viewed physically.
- Grants will not be made for study or travel purposes.
- All grants will be specific and may not be used for other or general purposes.
- The appointment of architects, professional consultants, heritage consultants or other advisors and the appointment of builders and contractors are subject to Trustee’s approval.
- Grants available up to a maximum of R50 000.
Applications should be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or The Secretary, Conservator Trust, PO Box 366, Plumstead 7801
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.