After peer review by the Panel of Adjudicators, the projects below were awarded with a ‘FSIA Award for Architecture 2015’. The awards were conferred during the FSIA’s Awards’ Ceremony/Year-End Function on Thursday evening (22 October 2015). Please note that the Awards’ Programme is NOT a competition. Awards are given based on Vitruvius’ three tenets (commodity, firmness & delight) augmented with a fourth: ecology.
- Gallery on Leviseur by Sergio Nunes Architects
- House Roodt by Roodt Architects
- The Edge Restaurant, Naval Hill by Reinier Brönn Architects & Associates
- Liedjiesbos Guest House – New Residence by p+arc Architects
- Reinvention of a 48 Year-Old Spec House – House Van Zyl by GXY Architects
- UFS Main Campus New Visitors’ Centre by Typology Architects
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.