Built in 1906, this began as the home of a pioneering couple from Germany, Adolf and Elsa Wilhelmi, and is among the oldest surviving structures in Sandton. As part of the original farm Driefontein, it is a good example of an early 20th Century Highveld farmhouse. Elsa Wilhelmi farmed in the area for many years, supplying fresh produce to Johannesburg and surrounding areas. The tombstones of several family members lie close to the house.
43 15th St, Riverclub