Original historical farmhouse with many character features. Beautiful established garden with a long sweeping driveway. Borehole, irrigation and excellent security including security cameras, alarm and beams.
- Includes high ceilings, original wooden floors, original sash windows and french doors and excellent proportions throughout.
- Wrap around veranda with wooden decking are just some of the special features.
- Elegant entrance hall with original victorian tiles and a large family room with original oregon wooden floors and french doors leading to veranda and pool.
- Formal lounge with wooden floors and fireplace, French doors leading to patio Formal dining room with wooden floors, feature fireplace and french doors leading to the veranda.
- Large country kitchen with original working agar and pizza oven and second dining area.
- Spacious main bedroom with original fireplace, a large dressing room and French doors to veranda.
- En-suite includes a copper bath, double basins with an outside courtyard shower.
- Spacious second bedroom with wooden floors
- Spacious third bedroom with wooden floors and original fireplace.
- Spacious fourth bedroom with wooden floors built in cupboards, shower en-suite and french doors to the garden.
- Spacious fifth bedroom with wooden floors and built in cupboards.
- Family bathroom with bath, loo and basin
- Separate guest cloak
- Large sunny loft with wooden floors and full en-suite
- Loft store rooms
- pacious Guest cottage with wooden floors and a shower en-suite
- Outside laundry
- Natural swimming pool
- Second lap pool
- Tennis court
- Four car garage
- Housekeepers cottage
Contact Lily de Keller Jarmain from Chas Everitt to view - 083 567 3583
Asking price R35 000 000
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.