Check out the image below for all the details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to book. You can also phone 072 600 0406.
- Drive through 3 Battlefields and arrive at Bergendal Battlefield, near Belfast
- Picnic lunch and tour of the Bergendal Battlefield – the last conventional battle of the South African War in the old Transvaal Republic on 27th August 1900
- Tea Break at the site of the Nooitgedacht POW Camp – the haunt of a British Soldier who died a tragic death
- Visit to Waterval Onder where the ghosts of a British Nurse and an Army Officer regularly appear
- Dinner at our overnight Lodge, before heading back to Bergendal Battlefield for a late-night ghost vigil
- Visit to Helvetia Battlefield after breakfast where the ghost of Major Cotton assists passers-by by opening the farm gate
- Stop for a picnic lunch and explore the Diamond Hill battlefield where a ghostly family guardian gave warning of the impending death of an Earl
- Final stop at Hero’s Acre in Pretoria where a surprise awaits you!
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.