Charming Cape Dutch styled commercial property with office rights on 1606m2 (Weber House). Such a rare find with these quality premises in a relaxed suburban setting. The convenient and central location is extremely sought after with these beautiful offices along the high street of Parkview's trendy Tyrone Avenue. Walk to the shops, restaurants and cafes.
The building is in pristine condition boasting character features such as pressed steel ceilings, parquet and strip timber flooring and 3 beautifully detailed brick fireplaces (in working order). The original landmark homestead is rich in history and displays a Blue Plaque from The Johannesburg Heritage Foundation.
Use Zone: Residential 1
Primary Rights: Offices, Skin and Beauty Salon
Parking: 20 Parking bays (Plenty of on-site parking and visitors parking).
Main building (Primary Entrance):
- Reception area with timber floors and fireplace
- Meeting room with timber floors and fireplace
- Open plan office with timber floors (could be divided into 2 private offices)
- Private office with timber floors and fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen with timber floors, pantry store and scullery area
- Bathroom with 2 toilet cubicles and tiled floors
- Central circulation passage with filing area
Main building (Secondary Entrance):
- Central circulation space or reception area
- 2 Private offices
- 2 Bathrooms
- Staff room and bathroom (or extra office space)
- Single garage (or extra office space)
Beautifully landscaped gardens Good security
Asking price: R7 950 000
Contact Glynis Van Zuydam to view - 082 930 0081