Dr Tim Forssman, Senior Lecturer in Cultural and Heritage Studies, School of Social Sciences, University of Mpumalanga will lead us on a fascinating tour of local rock art. In addition, Justine van Heerden will be on site with her acclaimed interactive travelling heritage museum. The site is on a farm in the Rocky Drift area. It has three different panels for viewing and discussion.
- Tuesday 10th February 09:00
- KLCBT parking lot, Crossing Centre, Nelspruit
- The access road is a good dirt road so any vehicle will be suitable.
- Bring hats, good shoes and walking sticks.
- There is a pleasant level area for an early picnic lunch afterwards (for those who would like to socialise afterwards).
- As this is a short day, the convoy will only be leaving Nelspruit Crossing Centre at 09:00
- Contact Duncan Ballantyne on 082 329 7105 if in need of any more information.
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.