Please join the Fish Hoek Valley Historical Association’s walk to Elsies Peak and back. It will be led by Geologist Douglas Anderson who will point out and discuss various key sites.
Note: If you are a member of the Wear and Tear Brigade and have wonky knees and hips, this walk is not for you.
Security personnel will accompany the group. First aid will be provided for and, a medical response company will be on call.
- Beverages and Snacks: Please bring your own.
- Date: Saturday 17 November 2018.
- Time: Registration from 07h45 for 08h00 til 12h00.
- Assemble: at the top of Ravine Steps on Berg Road, Fish Hoek.
- Fee: Members: R10; Non-members: R20.
- To register: please e mail your name and contact cell number to email@example.com
- The event is limited to 20 fit pax.