Klerksdorp Museum is hosting a Life Long Skills Development Program on 21-22 November (two full days) and on 26 and 29 November 2019 (half days). This Program aims at training Volunteer Heritage Field Workers who can help the Museum identify and document Cultural Heritage in our City that we are not aware of , but may have great Heritage significance for the people of City of Matlosana. If you are interested, please phone Thandi at 018 487-8900 during office hours to book your place. The Program is completely free of charge and lunch will be provided on the two full days.
What are we looking for in a Volunteer Heritage Field Worker?
- Passionate about Cultural Heritage
- Energetic and mobile enough to do limited field work
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word
- Basic knowledge operating digital cameras
- Able to attend all four days of the Program
- Aware that the Program is part of a purely Volunteer Program and no remuneration are being offered, neither any promise of future employment by City Council.
Does the above apply to you? Then URGENTLY contact us and put your name on the list. Places are limited, so do not delay. Contact us before 16 November.
For more detailed information about the content of the Workshop, please send us an email to bertgaffen@museumhistorian or firstname.lastname@example.org