Magaliesberg Association for Culture & Heritage (MACH) presents guest speaker Peter Terry. Peter has worked in the entertainment industry for nearly 50 years. He worked at the Performing Arts Council Transvaal (PACT / State Theatre) from 1972 to 2000, as actor, director, playwright, and later Artistic & Administrative Head of Drama. Since 2000, he has continued to freelance in the theatre, primarily as an actor. His one-woman play Immortal was invited to be on the official program of the National Arts Festival in 2016.
On television, he has appeared in a wide range of local and international productions. He’s probably best known, however (by people with long memories) as Nige in the long-running CTM tile commercials.
Peter has also worked extensively as a voice artist during the past 30+ years, specialising in narrating nature and wildlife documentaries, including a number of award-winning films for National Geographic and Animal Planet Current status as presenter on Classic 1027
- November 11th at 10h30
- 11:00 Bugler will play ‘The Last Post’ followed by a minute’s silence
- Visit the Sappers Chapel remembering the fallen. Visit the gardens
- Donation for Sappers R50.00 pp includes Poppy badge and refreshments
- Directions: Hartbeespoort R560 next to Magalies Park
- Coordinates -25.759103, 27.771350
- Bookings Mike 071 382 5905 or email@example.com
- Covid rules apply