Enrolments have opened for the The South African Institute for Heritage Science & Conservation's online Chemistry course, “Bridging to Chemistry for Conservation”. This distance programme is intended to serve candidates transitioning from the Humanities, or others who may be lacking the crucial perspectives and insights offered by an elementary grasp of chemistry. This 4-month course, additionally, provides the candidate with ideal preparation for enrolment in the Institute's one-year, resident, postgraduate programme, Technical Conservation Studies.
Registrations can currently be accepted for Bridging to Chemistry for Conservation, and the student may nominate an individual starting date, suiting their convenience.
- Title: Bridging to Chemistry for Conservation
- Duration: 4-month, online course
- Course instructor: Dr Christian Dreyer
- Bursaries: The Strimling Conservation Studies Fund has generously extended part-bursaries to the first ten enrolments, effected before 30/11/2020
- Registration: Enrolment register now open
- For more information, the course outline may be viewed HERE. Alternatively, approach the Academic Administrator at email@example.com