Create new exhibitions, upgrade old exhibitions, research objects and arrange out-reach exhibitions and projects. Document and record all of the [missing] as and when needed.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Grade 12 (NQF level 4) and a Diploma in Exhibitions (NQF level 5).
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience in curatorial.
- Project management, packing and crating skills required.
- Knowledge of Insurance and Museum loan procedures.
- Museum Collections Management skills required.
- Research skills and experience will be advantageous.
- Department: Community Development
- Branch: Arts, Culture and Heritage – Museum Africa
- Designation: Curator: Exhibitions
- Salary: R22 707.97 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
- Closing Date: 17 October 2017
Quote the job designation you are applying for.
Contact person: Zandile Mgabhi | Tel no: (011) 407 6553 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org