The Magaliesberg was settled by both African and Europeans in the early part of the 19th century (long before Pretoria & Johannesburg were established). The Magaliesberg Association for Culture & Heritage (MACH) estimates that there are over 38 heritage sites around Hartbeespoort. More discoveries are made every year. The MACH heritage bus tour will visit 6 of these sites and our historians will reveal the fascinating history behind each one.
- Date: 19 September 2018 09h00 - 17h00
- Meet at Meerhof Lodge 08h30
- Bookings at Mike 071 382 5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost R100.00 per person, Refreshments at own cost
- Pay Meerhof Lodge, Standard bank Rivonia, Branch 013445, a/c 420013393 - Ref. Name/bus Sept19.