'Die Ou Pastorie' is set to receive blue plaque status. Built in approximately 1914 as Church Parsonage, Skeerpoort Police station from 1936 to 1948, now a restaurant, purveyor of fine food and good music. Function happening on December 13 (Sunday) at 11h00.
- Vincent Carruthers talk: The Hidden value of Die Ou Pastorie's heritage and Magaliesberg the Cradle of Life a Biosphere Reserve
- Lunch and music
- Bookings at ‘email@example.com or Mike 071 382 5905
- Food & drinks for guest cost
- Covid19 rules apply
Programme for Sunday December 13th
- Registration from 10h00
- 11h00- Die Ou Pastorie: Welcome from Dayne Rothbletz
- 11h10- Mike Benn MACH : Talk on protection of heritage.
- 11h20- Vincent Carruthers: The Hidden value of the Die Ou Pastorie's heriatge. and Magaliesberg- Cradle of Life- a Biosphere Reserve
- 12h00- Susan Rothbletz: Unveiling of Blue Plaque
- Lunch and music.