The Struben monument was built by George Brown of Roodepoort in 1935. In the early 1960s, it was vandalised and the plaque was stolen. If anyone knows where it is, if it still exists etc. please get in touch with Rod Kruger, historian, Kloofendal, 082 477 0319.

 

Struben Monument

Expiry: 
09/30/2021 - 00:00
Category: 
Announcements
Created
Thu, 07/22/2021 - 08:01

Back to Notices

Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.