Urban-Econ Development Economists was appointed by the South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA), to provide viable economic financial business model to assist the organisations with the implementation and funding of all relevant heritage legislation and policies.
Therefore, Urban-Econ and SAHRA would like to invite you to a Heritage Stakeholder Consultation Workshop on the development of the Business Model for SAHRA planned as follows:
- Date: 10th October 2017
- Time: 09h00
- Venue: 111 Harrington Street, Cape Town
The Situational Analysis Workshop is one of three workshops which will take place in October across the country; in Cape Town, Pretoria and Bloemfontein. This is the only phase of the project that includes a workshop which will provide a platform for all heritage stakeholders to voice their opinions and thoughts with regards to the project at hand. Hence, the importance of these initial set of workshops are emphasised.
The objectives of the workshop are as follows:
- Vision formulation for the development of the development of a Business Model for SAHRA
- Situational analysis: Presentation of the Situational analysis
- Building capacity: Agree on funding, institutional arrangements and responsibilities
- Strategy in action: Determining strategies for the development of the Business Model
- Stakeholder consultation: Further engagement and inputs on the situational analysis
You have been identified as a valuable stakeholder whose participation in this workshop will assist us to assist in the development of a Business model for SAHARA, which will ideally benefit all heritage stakeholders involved.
You are kindly requested to confirm your attendance for logistical arrangements by emailing Marius Theron at email@example.com or Alreta Bouwer at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5 October 2017. We are looking forward to your participation.