Please join us for the ceremonial unveiling of a Blue Plaque to commemorate the Battle of Dwarsvlei fought during the South African War of 1899 to 1902. After the unveiling ceremony Historian Rob Milne talks about the battle. To honour those who lost their lives in the War we will have a minute’s silence. The Last Post & Reveille will be played. This will be followed by a Battlefield walking tour of one hour
- Date: 11 July 2019 (Registration 10h30 for 11h00)
- Place: Bru House and Diner on the R563 between Krugersdorp and Hekpoort.
- Booking essential to facilitate catering. No charge
- Mike 071 382 5905 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosted by Magaliesberg Association for Culture & Heritage: MACH