You are cordially invited to attend a talk on the Anglo-Boer War Forts around Montagu. The powerpoint presentation will be given by renowned historian Richard Tomlinson who has visited, taken pictures and compiled historic records of these forts. Richard is a member of the Military History Society of Port Elizabeth and the editor of Looking Back Magazine.
- Hosted by the Montagu Historical Society
- Venue: Montagu Museum (Old Mission Church in Long Street)
- Date Wednesday, 01 August 2018 Starting time 18H30
- RSVP Old Mission Church – 023 614 1950
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served. Donation box to cover some of the expenses.