Bedford Court, designed by renowned architect Sir Herbert Baker, was home to Randlord and mining magnate Sir George Farrar and his family from 1903 until his untimely death in South West Africa in 1915. Miss Jean Fletcher purchased Bedford Court and 108 morgen of land in 1920 to house St Andrew's School for Girls.
Bedford Court (The Heritage Portal)
Bedford Court Entrance and Foundation Stone (Kim Bricknell)
Old Painting of Bedford Court