Together with IFAS-Research, the Matobart Project, and students from the University of Toulouse, France, we invite you to the opening of an exhibition Zimbabwe Rock Art: Hidden Jewel of Southern Africa. The exhibition explores the rock art traditions of Zimbabwe, highlights some of the main rock art sites, the people who made the art, conservation efforts and research findings of the cross-disciplinary MATOBART project.
- Zimbabwe Rock Art: Hidden Jewel of Southern Africa
- Saturday 28 October | 15:00 - 17:00
- Enquiries and RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supported by IFAS Research (French Institute of South Africa)
- Université Toulouse - Jean Jaurès Wits - University of the Witwatersrand
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.