The Cape Town Heritage Foundation has a few spaces available for our guided visit to Pniel. Pniel was established as a mission settlement for emancipated slaves and is packed with local history. Residents Sandra November & Samantha Meyer will guide us on a short walking tour of the village, plus guided visits to the Congregational church and Pniel museum. Afterwards you may want to enjoy some lunch or scones in their delightful Tea Room adjacent to the museum.
- Outing: Guided visit to Pniel (the museum, Congregational church and a short walking tour
- Date: Saturday November 19
- Time: 10am (for around 2 hours)
- Price: R285pp for non-members (includes entry to the museum)
- Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions: Whatsapp Lesley 073 656 9496
- Refunds: no refunds for cancellations
Disclaimer: Any views expressed by individuals and organisations are their own and do not in any way represent the views of The Heritage Portal.