Africa Media Online is an organisation committed to enabling Africans to tell Africa’s story to the world. Over the past decade we have developed what we call a digital trade route to enable you to get your collections to a local or global audience. This trade route is made up of:
- Training: to enable you and your staff to be thoroughly equipped in dealing with the digital world and maintaining the highest professional standards in building digital collections
- Digital Consulting Services: to work with you to establish clear plans and processes for migrating from analogue collections to digital collections and managing born digital collections, all at best practice standards
- Professional Digitisation Services: to enable you to focus on your core competencies yet still get your collections into digital form at the standard required for long-term archiving and supply to editorial publishers and broadcasters
- Digital Collection Management Systems: to enable you to manage your digitised and born-digital collections and present them to a global audience
- Representation: to enable you to present your collections to your target audience in South Africa, Africa and around the world
Africa Media Online is Black Owned and a Level Three BEE Contributor.
Fill out this form to apply to join The Heritage Directory. If any of these details are out of date please email email@example.com.
Click here to search The Heritage Directory