Joburg’s ridges are its defining feature, and the Linksfield Ridge is one of its most magnificent. Celebrate Heritage Weekend with a hike along the iconic Linksfield Ridge through the Harvey Nature Reserve, with spectacular views across Kensington and Orange Grove.
This walk is strenuous and is only recommended for the fit. Sunhats, good walking shoes or boots, water, snacks and sunblock are essential. The hike is approximately 5km and includes several steep inclines and declines.
- DATE: 26 September 2021
- GUIDES: David Fleminger and Theo Herbert
- TIME: 14h00
- MEET AT : Fouchee Terrace, Morninghill
- COST: R50 for members and R100 for non-members
- MAXIMUM NO: 30
- DURATION: Approximately 3 hours
- BOOK: firstname.lastname@example.org