08/17/2019 - 00:00
The Stutterheim Historical Society has arranged an outing to Keiskammahoek on Saturday 17 August 2019.
- Meeting place and time: St Mathews Anglican Church in KKH at 10:30 am.
- Plan: Visit church, schools, town, barracks, hotel, Ballantine's Wagon factory. At each site visited we will video those who have knowledge and/or lived or visited there in days gone by. If time permits, will also visit the earthworm hollows at Kommetjiesvlakte and the Pirie Mission and Maden Dam.
- Lunch: Own picnic and refreshments to be brought
- Objective: for SHS to create a DVD with commentary by residents and visitors for posterity, Copies will be made available for our Societies and Museums.
- RSVP: Tom Cole at the SHS 083 262 0266 or email@example.com
Events Exhibitions Tours
Thu, 08/08/2019 - 05:04