From Helen Suzman to Gillian Cutler, from Ina Perlman to Taubie Kushlick, so many Jewish women have devoted time, energy and kindness to those less fortunate than themselves, and enriched our lives with their gifts on the stage, in books, in research, and in the public realm. In Women’s Month we pay our respects to these formidable Joburg women, whose impressive heritage we are very proud of.
Flo and Denise will have us enthralled with intimate, amusing, and affectionate portraits of these great women.
Email Eira to book - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guides: Flo Bird and Denise Alexander
- Date and Time: 25 August 2019 14h00
- Park: At the Jewish section of Westpark, which has a separate entrance on West Park Road, a long way from the entrance corner Beyer’s Naude. There is safe parking inside the grounds.
- Meet: At the Ohel (chapel) in Westpark Jewish Cemetery
- Cost: R100 for members and R170 for non-members
- Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Max no: 50