The Fish Hoek Valley Historical Association will hold its AGM on Thursday 14 February 2019 in the library hall, Fish Hoek. After the meeting, and as it is Valentine's Day, a member of the Exco will, by means of a Powerpoint presentation, investigate the fascinating historical aspects of this tradition. The event commences at 18h00 and will be concluded by 19h15, Powerpoint presentation included.
- Fee: Members: R5-00. Non-members: 10-00.
- Snacks and beverages will be available.
- Enquiries and for further information, please e mail email@example.com .
- All welcome; look forward to seeing you there.
1) Welcome and apologies.
2) Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held in February 2018.
- Museum representative
4) Adoption of Reports
5) Election of Committee
6) Appointment of a suitably qualified person to audit the Association's books.