02/27/2019 - 00:00
The photographs permit the enthusiast a brief view of warships of that era in the river which has been described as 'The Cradle of the British Navy', a selection of which provides a fascinating 'before and after' glimpse.
- Date: Wednesday, 27 February 2019
- Venue: The Simon's Town Museum in Court Road
- Time: 17h30 for 18h00
- Cost: R25 per person including complimentary snacks and a glass of wine/fruit juice
- Contact: Yvonne 021 7864404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No bookings but limited seating, come early.
- Hosted by the Friends of the Simon's Town Museum
Events Exhibitions Tours
Tue, 02/19/2019 - 18:45