Smale and Partners has an unbroken history dating back to 1892 when the design for the Buffalo Street Catholic Church was completed. Over the years the Practice changed names until the unwieldy heading of Smale, Orpen, Parker, Jennings, Faragher-Thomas and Knibbs was changed to the current Smale and Partners in 1986. The Practice became an Incorporated Company in 1975. The Practice has established itself in the Border / Kei region of the Eastern Cape Province and currently has an office in East London. Although based in this region, the Practice is willing to undertake projects throughout Africa.
Fill out this form to apply to join The Heritage Directory. If any of these details are out of date please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to search The Heritage Directory