The Market Theatre Foundation is looking for an administrator for the Windybrow Centre.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all events are adequately staffed including shows cases, rentals, and festivals
- Co-ordinate information about projects and events at WAC and submit relevant information to the Brand and Communications Manager for promotional purposes
- Liaise with FOH / Production regarding all their projects and develop overall reports of the programs
Administrative and Finance-related Duties:
- Develop and maintain a filing system for all WAC administrative documents including requisitions
- Compile weekly administrative reports
- Maintain asset register
- Assist in tracking all spending patterns and control expenditure
- Ensure that the building is maintained properly at all times and participate as a member of the health and safety committee for the WAC
- Assist with monitoring the work of the cleaners and their appearances and consult FOH
- Oversee all cleaning and support staff
- Supervise Maintenance Operations
- Liaison with security and any allied service providers
Key Competence Requirements
- Matric and Diploma in office management
- 1-year administration experience
- Good organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft at basic level of Word and Excel
- Understanding of facilities management principles and procedures
Interested persons who meet the requirements are invited to send a concise CV to the Human Resources Department via fax: 011 834 4311 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries may be directed to Perpetua Mathsa at 011 832 1641.
Please indicate the reference number of the post. Reference, ITC and Criminal checks will be conducted. Should you not hear from us with 30 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 21 July 2017